Pre abortion Instructions
On the day of your abortion appointment
• Take a warm bath or shower.
• Wear underwear ,no thongs.
• Bring an extra sanitary pad
• Do not eat or drink anything 5 hours after before your appointment.
• Expect to be at the Clinic for 1-2 hours.
• In order to receive sedating medication, you must have someone drive you home.
• Bring only 1 guest, please. Our waiting room is not set up for the needs of children.
• Alert us to any medication you are taking or any medical conditions you have, for your safety.
• Bring ID, please. The state requires us to check valid identification.
• Payment is expected in full at the time of your appointment. We accept only cash .
After the abortion
• You may bleed heavily, moderately, lightly or not at all, for one to three weeks after the abortion. Some women do not start to bleed until several days after the abortion, some stop bleeding and then start again, some pass clots with strong cramps for several days. Don’t be surprised if four to five days after the abortion you experience increased cramping or bleeding.
• Your normal period should begin three to six weeks after the abortion.
• Menstrual-like cramping pain is normal for the first week or two. Use Tylenol or Ibuprofen if needed. .
• If you had I.V. medication you are not to drive, operate hazardous equipment, or make major decisions until 24 hours after the procedure.
• Mood swings or emotional upset often accompanies the drop in pregnancy hormones and may last for a few days or even weeks. Morning sickness should disappear within two days and breast changes usually settle by the end of the first week but both may persist if you are on the birth control pill.
• You must contact the clinic if you had any unexpected hospitalizations within 30 days of the procedure.
• Wear pads for the first week if you are bleeding and avoid putting anything into your vagina if you can. This means no tampons or vaginal sex.
• IF you were given antibiotics – take them.
• You must contact the clinic if you have any unexpected hospitalizations within 30 days of the procedure.
• Two weeks after the abortion you should be feeling back to normal; if you are not call us for a follow-up appointment.
• Do not do a pregnancy test afterwards as the pregnancy hormones leave the body slowly. A test can still be positive weeks after an abortion has removed the pregnancy.
• Please be aware it IS possible to get pregnant right after an abortion; you can conceive very soon afterwards
Appointments may be made Monday through Saturday 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM. A Whatsapp counselor will advise you about arrangements.
For your convenience, we answer phones after hours and can schedule your appointment. CALL NOW, to speak with our caring staff.
Abortion in Dubai is banned by law. Abortion is not allowed in Dubai.
For many people faced with making the decision to terminate a pregnancy the cost of the procedure is also of concern.The cost of a termination is made up of different components.Read More
Abortion Procedure ; In our country the abortion is legal until 10 weeks of pregnancy. We calculate the dates of your pregnancy from the first date of your last menstrual period.Read More